Downloaded alarm, now what ?

Dec 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I have downloaded the alarm to my laptop with vista. I allowed it to download to the area where you have it set up to go. I opened the files and it appeared to work but I have nothing in my task bar area and after allowing the battery to get to the low level it did nothing. HELP !  I must be missing something really easy. I am not a computer wiz so please give me detailed instructions on how to load this program. Thank you

Coordinator
Dec 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM
It's been a while since I've looked at this but I think you need to manual add it to you start menu. I dont think it does it automatocally. I would google "add program to start group" and you should be able to find directions.

Try that and if you still need help I'll provide more info when I'm in a better position to get to info

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2009, at 12:44 PM, burhead <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I have downloaded the alarm to my laptop with vista. I allowed it to download to the area where you have it set up to go. I opened the files and it appeared to work but I have nothing in my task bar area and after allowing the battery to get to the low level it did nothing. HELP ! I must be missing something really easy. I am not a computer wiz so please give me detailed instructions on how to load this program. Thank you

Coordinator
Dec 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM

try this:

http://techpaul.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/adding-programs-to-your-startup-folder/

Apr 10, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Type Battery Alarm in Start Search Box.

Right click on Battery Alarm icon (battery picture with radiation marks)

Select Pin To Start Menu.