Feature Request - 100% Alarm

Jan 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM
Edited Jan 29, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Hi Steve,

Did you ever decide if you would like to add the 100% Alarm (Battery Fully Charged) to your current "Battery Alarm" program!?!?

Or would it be much easier to just write a new Program for this Feature!?!?

THANKS!

G!:)
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2009 at 5:21 AM
This feature is now included in v 1.0.0.8.  Please give it a try.  I have to admin that my laptop is now screwing up and now displaying popups but its doing it with version 1.0.0.7 too so I don't think I broke anything.  Let me know what you find.
Jan 31, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Hi Steve,

Wow .. THANKS man ... I will try it and post back.

BTW, I am going to post my comments on 1.0.0.7 under that Thread to keep it in one place.

Feb 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Edited Feb 4, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Hi Steve,

I ran the program (Battery Alarm 1.0.0.8) and it is working Great so far.  btw, I noticed that you Bolded the Charging Statement ... Thanks!

Steve, here are what I noticed when I run 1.0.0.8 program ...

1) Program does Alarm at 100% charge.  And it rings me Twice ... about approximately 25 seconds apart (this is a Great Feature ... and I like it a lot .... just in case if I didn't hear the alarm the 1st time for some reason).  I also do get the pop-up alert with this feature.

2) The 30% "Low" battery alert works just fine ... and it does Alert me Every Minute (as per my set-up) ... until I acknowledge it and plug the laptop into the AC Charger.

As far as I am considered Life can't get any Better ... Your program has Saved the Day for me ... LOVE IT.  Will post if anything else pops-up!!!

THANKS Again.

Mar 12, 2009 at 7:36 AM
Edited Mar 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM
Hi Steve,

I have been looking for a software like this since I jump to Vista !!!

THAT is AWESOME !!! CONGRA !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, when I add it to the startup softwares... the balloon pops up during the startup process... showing the software is on.. there is a way to hide it !!!!

Again, this little piece of software RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ca